Not in the mood to cook a Thanksgiving meal and would rather go out to eat with your family for holiday night out with a custom Thanksgiving menu? There are a few places in the Hamptons that you can do that this year.
1. The Southampton Publick House will offer a three-course traditional Thanksgiving meal with choices that include pork, turkey, swordfish or lobster risotto. A great deal at $24.95 per person and $14.95 for children. Call 631-283-2800 www.publick.com
2. If you want to do an early Thanksgiving meal, Hampton Coffee Company in Water Mill will be open from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. serving their full menu. They also have legendary desserts there that can be picked up for later. Call 631-726-COFE or visit hamptoncoffee.com
3. The Sea Grille Restaurant at Gurney’s Inn in Montauk will be open for business on Thanksgiving, offering a 3-course prix fixe for 26. The menu will include traditional Thanksgiving food. Visit Gurneysinn.com or call 631-668-2660.
4. Villa Paul in Hampton Bays is offering a four-course $28 prix fixe from 1 p.m to 7:30 p.m. Children are $14. Call 631-723-2626.
5. Roberts in Water Mill will also be open for Thanksgiving. Their menu will be slightly changed but will also include their normal menu. Call 631-726-7171.
6. Seasons of Southampton will be offering a Thanksgiving buffet for $24.95 person and $12.95 for children under 10. Buffet seating is at 1 p.m., 2:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. Call for reservations at 631-283-3354 or visit seasonsofsouthampton.com.
7. The extremely popular Living Room Restaurant in East Hampton is offering a four course Thanksgiving dinner for $85 per person and will be offering the menu from noon to 8:30 p.m. The food here is pretty incredible, with entree choices including a traditional turkey, local fluke, Berkshire pork tenderloin with apple ginger compote or a hanger steak. They can be reached at 631-324-5006.
8. The Southampton Inn is doing a traditional Thanksgiving prix fixe for $40 a person, $20 for children. Call 631-283-6500 or visit southamptoninn.com
9. The 1770 House in East Hampton Will be offering a traditional Thanksgiving menu with a prix fixe of $85 per person and $35 for kids. Call 631-324-1770. Reservations are required.