Harborfrost 2013 is right around the corner and it looks like this year is going to be even better than last year.
The Sag Harbor Chamber of Commerce Harborfrost 2013 takes place Friday – Sunday, February 8-10. Saturday is the day to not miss.
This annual event has quickly become a favorite with locals and visitors alike—a fun “Winter Break” with activities for the whole family. It’s awesome. Events at Harborfrost include:
Friday, Feb. 8: The First Frost Ball – a playful kick-off party at Muse in the Harbor
Saturday, Feb 9:
- Family Fun Day – Ice Carving, Fire Dancers, Fireworks, Treasure Hunt and more
- On Main Street – Special Sales, Live Music, Local Restaurant Specials, Art Walk
- Polar Bear Plunge at Windmill Beach – benefiting the Volunteer Ambulance Corps
- Story Time – at the John Jermain Library
- HarborFrost Farmers Market
Sunday, Feb 10: Pancake Breakfast benefiting the Volunteer Fire Department.
See you there!